Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love Unreturned (June 26, 1999)

In total silence, my heart cries
But tears won't flow through unopened eyes
Nobody knows this empty hole
tucked within my thirsty soul
No one can fill nor understand
The turmoils of this lonely man.
All I do, each breath, each move
unfolds the love I tried to prove.
Ahh, Love... Love is strange, I hear them say
But I'm here for you, and here to stay.
the morning shines on me with tears
for it knows not how to hide my fears.
I tried to bow my weary head
The clouds laughed at me instead.
And though I wish you are aware
of simple things that say I care,
reality dawned on me,
you and I will never be.
Time and time I tried to hide
these crazy things I feel inside.
It's killing me from within
(I hope someday you'll know what I mean..)
But for now, my heart lies burned
by this love,
a Love... unreturned.

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...