Sunday, December 6, 2020

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony,

The city streets of Abu Dhabi

glimmer as the night creeps in...


Here i am,

alone....


My fishes dance in my aquarium

like damsels

caught in a trance..


I am here...


And, like the many nights before,

...

Alone...

...

...again.


I stared around my room...


My guitar sits idly in the corner,

awaiting for my fingers

to caress the strings

and sing love songs...


But...

Not tonight.


Tonight is not for love songs.


I would rather dwell in this silence

and feel your love from miles away.


My eyes,

fixed on the screen of this phone,

awaits for your message.


Mi amor,

I am being tormented by the thought

of you.

Haunted by visions

of holding you in my arms...


and there you are...


so safely tucked

under your sheets.


and with your eyes closed,

i cant help but wonder:


will i ever get to witness 

that profound moment

between your awareness

and slumber...?


because,

just as sure as you are there

bathed in dim lights

inside your room...

here i am,

with my silly smile

finishing this poem...


i long for the night

when i am there,

beside you...

savoring the moment.


feeling you.

...

holding you.

...

...tasting you.


that moment when

your sweet, simple smile

gently widens into a sexy openness,

as if to say: "ah, take me now..."


will i ever muster enough courage 

and indulge myself to a kiss?


your sexy asian eyes,

Which haunted my dreams for so many nights,

is such a pleasant distraction 

from this folly of mine


will i...?


can i..?


shall i..?


...


...


...


yes,


The streets of Abu Dhabi

are busy tonight..


but my room

is a silent witness

to the longing i am feeling

for your touch.


craving for the day

those eyes are staring

directly into my soul..


and see my truth,

my most sacred of secrets,

the nakedness of my being.

and find the boy

inside this man,


with his truth.


his strength.

his weakness...


just a boy....

...

saying: 


"Nasaan ka na ba...?"


(Enjoy your day, 

future wife)..."

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...