Monday, September 16, 2024

Why I Love You...

I love you from the very moment you have stared at me with the most beautiful eyes ever to glance my way...
I love you because your smile lured and tamed my restless thoughts... 
I love you because your kiss drowned my sanity like no wine ever have or ever will be... 
I love you because the way you walked towards me that night excites me with a maddening anticipation of your kiss... 
...
...
...
Ahhhhh... your kiss... 
...
...your kiss....
...
Your kiss that night shattered whatever inhibitions i have left. 
...
...
...
I love you and the way you talked and giggled at all the silly jokes i did. 
I love you and how you undressed my soul into a nakedness i have long forgotten. 
I love you and the way your presence started a change in me. 
I am no longer the same. 
My heart is no longer the same... 
...
I am in love. 
I am in LOVE! 
And i will forever be grateful to God for this. 
For this gift. 
For this mini piece of heaven. 
I love you, my palangga. 
I really do.

************************
...'coz if and when they try to ask me:
"who is she? ", "what's her name? "
I'd just smile and say in all honesty:
"she's.... .... ... an angel
and she's... ... ...mine"
*************************

No comments:

Why I Love You...

I love you from the very moment you have stared at me with the most beautiful eyes ever to glance my way... I love you because your smile lu...