Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cappuccino Escapade

Stirring my cup
one sunny Friday morning
sat by the porch
with a view of the street,
the busy city street.
Took a sip
and lit my first stick
eyes led me towards her...
one fine lass
walking with her dog.
glanced my way
under those dark glasses.
what must I do?
confusion clouded judgment
so I smiled
with all the flirtiness
I could muster
only to see her frown.
Was it the sun?
or you just don't talk to strangers?
I saw him
walk towards you
the guy with a nice red car
grabbed the leash
carried your elbow.
Lucky guy, I thought...
Then it hit me...
and the realization
planted a smile
on my face...
...
Took another sip
pulled another hit
flicked my cigarette
went inside
and wrote a poem.

a poem for a blind girl...

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...