Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Oasis

Thank you.
For the hands
that picked me up
out of this misery
The misery
I almost started to love.
I was lost
and you found me.

I have been to places
looking for pieces
of myself.
And at times
it felt like
there's nowhere
else to go.
I was lost
and you found me.

I searched for words
to describe the pain
and the heartache
in my poetry.
I found you, instead.
I found beauty
when you found me.

You are my oasis
when the desert horizon
is too far out to see.
I thirsted for love
but I found life
when you found me.

So here's a poem
my poetry for you
for finding me
and me finding you,
my love,
my oasis.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...