Monday, December 20, 2010

Thoughts...

I asked God
for love,

beauty,

and peace
in my life.

He gave me
you.

I found it too much
for a guy like me.

I asked questions.

He never replied.

I realized the answer was you.

Then,

it hit me,

You were the realization
of everything I have ever wanted,

and needed,

and more.


You

became my poetry,

long before I picked up my pen.


And now,

now that I have you,
I have love,
beauty,
peace,
and poetry.

Thanks for everything that you are.

And everything that we will become...

together...

As one.


Words...

No matter how much of them I try to write, they fail to capture what it is that you do to me every single moment of your presence.

I love you.

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...