Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3-20-2014 (untitled)

Pardon me
if I ventured
restlessly
lost in the
wilderness
of my dreams
with you.
Where the
back road narrows
and eventually ends.

If you find me
bound
with all the weight
of the words
unspoken,
untie me
before the winds
of my sanity
meander
where the
back road narrows
and eventually ends.


Kiss me,
for your lips
are like wine
to my thirsty soul.

Let us fly
and burn my doubts
with the heat
of our bodies
entwined in passion.

And I wonder:
when I awake
if everything
will feel this real.

this good.

will you be
the angel
that you are?
or the devil
in my most
erotic of dreams,
where the
back road narrows
and eventually ends,

and eventually ends...

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...