… and a bell tolls
this dry mid-afternoon
a soul departs
from its mortal flesh
as a leaf falls
from its bough
kissing the ground
and withers to nothingness…
His body lies in silence…
Waiting for the wind
to carry his soul
to placid rest…
…farewell, my friend.
(written for a friend of mine)
Why I Love You...
I love you from the very moment you have stared at me with the most beautiful eyes ever to glance my way... I love you because your smile lu...
-
Stirring my cup one sunny Friday morning sat by the porch with a view of the street, the busy city street. Took a sip and lit my first...
-
Smokin’ my Marlboro at 2:30AM... A glass of vodka perspires Like a lover lost in the limbo of lust Twenty five square meters of emptine...
-
The Thirsty earth opened her arms for a wide embrace as the heavens poured its boon and together t...
No comments:
Post a Comment