Please tell me, my dear
that you shall never leave
or abandon this soul
for I will forever grieve
I found bliss
in your arms alone
and in my heart
love has grown
why end this heaven
that we have?
might it be that you’ve fallen
out of love..?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Why I Love You...
I love you from the very moment you have stared at me with the most beautiful eyes ever to glance my way... I love you because your smile lu...
-
Stirring my cup one sunny Friday morning sat by the porch with a view of the street, the busy city street. Took a sip and lit my first...
-
Smokin’ my Marlboro at 2:30AM... A glass of vodka perspires Like a lover lost in the limbo of lust Twenty five square meters of emptine...
-
The Thirsty earth opened her arms for a wide embrace as the heavens poured its boon and together t...
No comments:
Post a Comment