Thursday, January 28, 2010

Standing Up, Again...

Go ahead...
   Inspire me with your words
   Lift my spirit with your smile
   Lull me with your songs
   Drown me with your kisses...

There's talk of you leaving me today...

Go ahead...
   Tell me the same words
   Smile the same way you used to
   Sing the same love songs
   and kiss me with the same tenderness

They said you found another guy...

Go ahead...
   I will continue believing your words
   I still fall each time you smile
   You still enchant me with your songs
   and I still thirst for your kisses

I refused to believe they were all lies...

Go ahead...

Go on...

Just don't go away.
   But if you must,
   give me back my heart
For i'll try to live my life
   without your words,
   without your smile,
   without your songs,
   without your kiss.

I'll try to live again
If I can...
  

No comments:

"Sexy Eyes..."

As i sit here in the balcony, The city streets of Abu Dhabi glimmer as the night creeps in... Here i am, alone.... My fishes dance in my aqu...